var ref = (''+document.referrer+''); document.write('
895. Muggleborns wonder why there’s a large group of friendly, teenage ghosts around Hogwarts. They’re led by a funny boy with red hair who likes to joke around with Peeves, and he always says that they’re Dumbledore’s Last Army.
I’ve cried myself dry.
Peter Glazebrook is out of control.
Colossal carrot - 2014 (Picture: Nigel Roddis/REX (via Pictures of the day: 12 September 2014 - Telegraph))Giant cabbage - 2012 (© PA Images / John Giles / PA Wire)Giant potato - 2010 (source)Giant cauliflower - 2014 (Caters News)
this guy is so happy, he’s just doing his weird thing and no one can stop him
seriously every line of this movie is gold
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
so i was looking up news about Pirates 5 and
Johnny Depp is the only cast member listed
johnny depp is every role
just johnny depp
e t e r n a l j o h n n y
Are there people who don’t reblog this?
I can only assume that the ones who haven’t aren’t reading the right books.
If it doesn’t make you mad, it’s not good enough.
*glares at allegiant*
so i google searched “badass winnie the pooh” and…
and on that day humanity received a grim reminder
Homegirl on a mission